functional

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By:Penetanguishene Ontario
Stuart Durrer
98 Shiloh Rd Stanardsville,, Virginia U.S.A.

Stuart Durrer Ebay Ripp off Artisit Stanardsville, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sad attempt at slander

Stuart Durrer e-bay seller 011101101 ripped me off on ebay,
Buyers Beware

I won a very pretty ring on e-bay from this seller and I paid for it immediately through Pay Pal as I always do. I e-mailed him several times advising him that I never received the ring. He would not return my e-mails until I filed a dispute with e-bay. He says he did ship it but had no way of tracking the ring. I asked him to check again or send me some proof that he shipped it. He has refused to give me any proof that he shipped it, I have not received this ring to date and now it is way too late to file a Pay Pal dispute as they only give you 45 days.

I tried to settle this dispute through E-bay first as they allow 90 days. This is the first dispute I have had to file and was not familiar with the rules. Obviously Mr Durrer is well of the time limits as he does not return e-mails promptly. I have sent him another e-mail indicating that if he does reply and refund my money I am going to contact his local Police department and have him investigated for Fraud. If there are any other people out there that have been taken by this Stuart Durrer please contact the police in his area.

Syndi
Penetanguishene, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Durrer/Stanardsville-Virginia-22973/Stuart-Durrer-Ebay-Ripp-off-Artisit-Stanardsville-Virginia-342802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Durrer

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sad attempt at slander

AUTHOR: guesswho - (United States of America)

You know you received the correct item.  Everyone who has ever used Ebay Paypal knows that there are checks and balances.  If I was in the wrong Ebay and/or Paypal would of corrected any injustice.  You know you received your ring, and it was exactly as advertised.  I replied to every email you sent, in a timely fashion.  I even provided all the evidence needed to prove I completed my end of the arrangement.  It's sad how you can so easily slander someones name with no regard to the truth.  Just because you changed your mind about your purchase.  Ebay and paypal provide plenty of services to protect again fraud.

I mean who would let time expire before fileing a claim?  Maybe someone who was satisfied and then changed there mind.  Once they realized they couldn't return the time they decided to slander there sellers good name.

Sad how quickly someone's childish rants can hurt the reputation of a good person.  I'm asking you to take the high road, remove this false claim and own up to your mistake.