Complaint Review: Student Editing Service 360

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Bubba Booey — Kentucky
Student Editing Service 360
Internet USA

Student Editing Service 360 ~ Megan Lewis or Boadicea Camulodunum stalked my facebook page Uki, NSW Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: These allegations are groundless

Student Editing Services  360 is a facebook page that some troll who failed in psychology, is using to lure students into having their work edited, to gain an edge with their study.

So is the slogan "We provide a superior and highly thorough editing service which will significantly improve the quality of the work you submit for evaluation".

The owner or operater of the company called Megan Lewis or sometimes under and alias of "Boadicea Camulodunum" is nothing but a psychotic troll on facebook, spending her days making up fake facebook pages to while away the hours and insite abuse and bullying.

Be warned, stay well away.

Bubba Booey,

Charlottesville, Nth Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Student-Editing-Service-360/internet/Student-Editing-Service-360-Megan-Lewis-or-Boadicea-Camulodunum-stalked-my-facebook-pag-1166587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Student Editing Service 360

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

These allegations are groundless

AUTHOR: Megan - ()

The identity of the person who submitted this report is conspicuous by its absence. Ergo, this fact alone indicates this person's purported problems with my business are without grounds. I am aware of the person in question: She is a well-known mentally ill woman who spends the vast majority of her time harrassing people on social media. I befriended her over a year ago on Facebook within a Facebook group due to a common interest, and shortly after she disclosed her mental illness, which was also evidenced by her highly erratic behaviour. As a result, I unfriended her. She then began to stalk me on the Internet. I have maintained a long documented history of her conduct, and her most recent actions are fairly typical of her previous behaviours. MY background is clinical psychology, and she has confessed she has Borderline Personality Disorder. Her actions are certainly consistent with this diagnosis. Up until now, I have tried to avoid taking legal action, but this content has given me no other option than to seek legal representation. A screenprint has now been taken of this defamatory content.

Our business is the provision of editing services across both academic and corporate sectors, and this person has actually never used our service--she has been unemployed for over 20 years, and accordingly, by her own admission, she is a recipient of a Disability Support pension for her mental illness. I have ignored her attempts to harrass, stalk and attempt to harm the reputation of my business for the past 12 months, but her actions have forced me to take legal action, which I will be doing in the imminent future. A report will also be made to the police, since I have both her full name and address.