• Report: #672083

• Reported By: John — Pea Ridge Arkansas United States of America
Subway
12461 Old Stage Rd. Warfield, Virginia United States of America

Subway Found a long black hair baked into the bread Warfield, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Just be glad.

About 4pm on 12-15-10 I went to the Subway at the Ambest truckstop and ordered a meatball sub. Halfway thru the meal I noticed a long black hair in the sandwich. There was no marinara sauce or anything on the hair so I believe it was baked into the bread. I took what was left of the meal back to the woman who served me and she offered to make me another sandwich! No offer to refund my money- I told her "no, thanks" and left.

I e-mailed Subway corporate but don't expect much from them. I've never been to this store before and can't swear I was personally targeted but I don't believe that it was accidental. Maybe I just got in the way? If not me it would have just been the next customer. Anyway, won't be doing business here again- or at any other Subway store for 6 months. That's my final rulin'!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Warfield-Virginia-23889/Subway-Found-a-long-black-hair-baked-into-the-bread-Warfield-Virginia-672083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

Just be glad.

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

Be glad it wasn't a short curly hair.