Complaint Review: Suddenvalues

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America

Suddenvalues Suddenblitz Stole my money, no e-mail or phone response Internet

I purchased a voucher from Suddenvalues.com for a G-Shock watch through swagshopcentral.com in May of 2012.  After repeated attempts to communicate with swagshopcentral, I finally received an e-mail in July that my watch had been sent.  It never arrived.  I tried to contact both the seller and suddenvalues.com to no avail.  I finally filed a complaint with the BBB.  Soon after, I received an e-mail from Steve Kock from sudden values saying there was a problem with swagshopcentral and that my $39 would be credited to my Mastercard.  Nothing ever showed up on my card.  Not only that, but I see today that suddenvalues.com had a SECOND sale with swagshopcentral.com for the same product!  They even had the audacity to headline it, "Back by popular demand!"  I called suddenvalues.com this morning to lodge another complaint but I think at this point, my money is gone. No response from the BBB, either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenvalues/internet/Suddenvalues-Suddenblitz-Stole-my-money-no-e-mail-or-phone-response-Internet-998562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenvalues