Complaint Review: Summit Energy

Summit Energy
116 Albert Street Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Summit Energy Liars!! Ottawa Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong "Summit Energy" cited

I got hired by Summit Energy about a month ago and the job seemed too good to be true. They said I would make $800 - $1600 per WEEK and they even said that I could end up making $2000/WEEK is I really tried hard. I went to a training session, but I still thought the job was too good to be true. So I asked them if they pay by commission, and they said no.

It turns out that they do work by commission and that they tell you that they don't as a way to get you to work for them. I wouldn't recommend that anyone work there because they wasted my time. They lie that they pay $15-$17/hour when they pay by commisssion.

Jeanieb
ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Energy/Ottawa-Ontario/Summit-Energy-Liars-Ottawa-Ontario-459921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Energy

Wrong "Summit Energy" cited

AUTHOR: Kent Evans - (U.S.A.)

The company that I believe you meant to refer to is Summitt Energy - they have two "t's" in their company name. Their web URL is www.summittenergy.ca.

Unfortunately, our firm in Louisville, KY, has a name quite similar, with only one "t" in Summit.

I know - it's a small thing, but we highly value our corporate reputation and are in no way affiliated with the company to which you are referring. We are confused for them quite a bit, and to this point, have not been successful in getting them to change their name.

Sorry to learn of your experience - but, know this, you are not alone - if the (misguided) inflow to my email inbox is any indication.

- Kent