Jefferson

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacations - Guardian Marketing
9641 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing, Capital Vacations, Guardian Marketing rip-off! Dishonest fradulent billing! False promises! Treasure Island Florida

I received a phone call in the last week of October telling me about all this free trial stuff and the airline vouchers that you get to keep caught my attention.

I said ok and on November 19 my account was debited $149.00 with nothing ever coming in the mail. I had specifically asked when I spoke to the woman on the phone if the free trial began from that day, or not. She said no, it will begin when you receive the packet in the mail.

Apparently not!

I looked at my bank statement and found out the name of the company from the charge. Then I searched for them on the Internet and the only information I found out was how big of a rip-off they are.

This has to be stopped!

Since this website helped me I hope I can help someone else. To speak directly to someone call the number listed above, they will most likely give you this number (888) 320-6847 The Travel Agent Network.

To cancel the $59.95, from Capital Vacations, even if they haven't charged you yet they probably will, call (888) 824-7675.

To cancel the $19.95 long distance charge from Stay in Touch Communications call (888) 711-6689.

Jennifer
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-Guardian-Marketing/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Suntasia-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-Guardian-Marketing-rip-off-Dishonest-fradulent-bil-119284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Capital Vacations - Guardian Marketing