Complaint Review: Superior Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Superior Internet Solutions
9710 Scranton Road, Suite 250 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Superior Internet Solutions Lies, horrible customer service, inferior products, fradulent charges San Diego California

This company provides supposedly "Superior" internet solutions for mortgage professionals. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly.

They never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF?

So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel.

I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from sales following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town.

So we've been cancelled for months and we still get their stupid & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible????

Today, I received a phone call from billing support regarding a "Personal Matter" - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really cancelled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card...and now they're saying that I owe them money.

I'm calling the BBB & the Attorney General. These guys run a shady business and their products & support suck.

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Internet-Solutions/San-Diego-California-92121/Superior-Internet-Solutions-Lies-horrible-customer-service-inferior-products-fradulent-334260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Internet Solutions