Complaint Review: Superlative

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2005

• Reported By:OC California
Superlative
4501 E. La Palma Ave Ste 240 Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Superlative ripoff, unfair contract, scam, lie Anaheim California

*Author of original report: To be fair to Superlative

I agree with the last post. They pulled the same thing on me. I signed up for one year. Long after the year was up, I called to cancel and they told me I automatically was signed up for another year and have to wait for the anniversary date.

I have to notify them exactly 30 days before my 1 year is up. I mean seriously, noone told me that upfront or I would have never signed up. I have never seen my contract nor have they provided me one.

This is ridiculous. It could be worse. You could have signed on ffor a HouseValues contract. Thank God For ripoffreport.com

Garett
OC, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superlative/Anaheim-California-92807/Superlative-ripoff-unfair-contract-scam-lie-Anaheim-California-168215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superlative

To be fair to Superlative

AUTHOR: Garett - (U.S.A.)

thier website is very inexpensive compared to most Real Estate web companies I have come across. Thier design studio is very easy to use, and I think my website has never been offline except maybe once for a few hours.

Overall they are pretty good. It's hard to understand why a company that provides a great service at a fair price would need to use a tactic such as this to retain thier customer base.

G