Complaint Review: Supreme Brand

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
Supreme Brand
941 Pearl St. #27 La Jolla, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brand - I order their advertised free sample for shipping and charges costs, and I returned the shipments and they still charged my credit care without permission La Jolla California

I ordered their free sample for shipping costs only. After my first order, which didn't work as advertised; I did not have an increase in energy and I did not lose any weight. So I returned the next 3 shipments unopenned and refused, as I did not want the product. I was unaware that they were charging my credit card for the shipments which I was returning When I did become aware, of the charges, I requested my credit card be refunded. They said in an e-mail, too bad, your money will not be refunded for the returned products and my only option was too accept the products which I returned. They refused to do anything about the fact that their product does not work in anyway as advertised and that thru a scam charged my credit card without my permission.

Connie
Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brand/La-Jolla-California-92037/Supreme-Brand-I-order-their-advertised-free-sample-for-shipping-and-charges-costs-and-I-462708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brand