Complaint Review: Survey Scout

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Westminster California
Survey Scout
www.surveyscout.com Internet U.S.A.

Survey Scout Survey Scout guarantees refund ... but does not respond to refund request Internet

Before I signed up with Survey Scout, I did read some negative reports here on Ripoff Report. However, Survey Scout guarantees a refund if not completely satisfied. So I signed up and paid their fee through PayPal.

They had a lot of survey companies available. HOWEVER, when I registered with a few of them, I only qualified for a very small percentage of the surveys ... and the companies only pay 50 cents per survey. It would take me forever just to make my money back that I paid Survey Scout.

So, I submitted a ticket to Survey Scout requesting a refund for the reasons stated above. The next day Survey Scout responded back and asked if there was anything they could do to resolve any issues and keep my business.

I responded back and told them No, and restated my reason to cancel.

They NEVER responded again. I submitted a request for a response every day for almost a week, politely asking them to respond and refund my money as per their guarantee. Still no response.

Since I paid through PayPal, I then submitted a dispute through PayPal.

What do you know .... I got a refund immediately.

So, I would recommend to anyone that is facing the same issues with Survey Scout to file a dispute with PayPal, if you paid via PayPal and see if you are also able to get a refund.

Barbara
Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-Scout/internet/Survey-Scout-Survey-Scout-guarantees-refund-but-does-not-respond-to-refund-request-Int-381667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey Scout