Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - Kevin Smith - S.I.R.S.

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:port orchard Washington
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - Kevin Smith - S.I.R.S.
Po Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - Kevin Smith - S.I.R.S. ripoff, con artist, fraudulant billing, Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a letter in the mail also stating that I won $677,519.00. My husband and I were skeptical, but since it said GUARANTEED CASH PRIZE we decided to go ahead with it and send a money order for 21.95.

After we sent it we got curious, so we 411-ed las vegas and S.I.R.S. NO LISTING WAS FOUND anywhere in nevada. AND THE ENVELOPE THAT IT WAS SENT IN WAS FROM COLORADO. If anyone is reading this and had the same experience please help in any way.

Can't we sue him for false advertising???

spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Kevin-Smith-SIRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Kevin-Smith-SIRS-ripoff-con-artist-fr-135648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - Kevin Smith - S.I.R.S.