Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting System (S.I.R.S)

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 24, 2004

• Reported By:Romeoville Illinois
Sweepstakes Information Reporting System (S.I.R.S)
Po Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting System (S.I.R.S) BIG SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Where to report on this Po Box

I recently received a letter from Sweeptakes Information Reporting Services ( S.I.R.S) saying I had won $677,519.00. After reading the letter I found that I had to send a processing fee of $21.95. HOW INSANE IS THAT ! I starting researching the company and found that they had ripped off numerous people. I was one of the lucky ones, I didn't respond to the letter. But what I did do was contact the Local DA's office of Las Vegas, Nevada (Clark County).

o anyone that receives this letter please keep it and call the DA's Office. The phone #'s to call are (702) 455-5320 , (702) 455-4761, (702) 455-4755, or (702) 455-4711. The numers are normally real busy, but keep hitting redial till you get through.

I also took the liberty of contacting the Local news stations out there. I sent over the story by email, and called as well.
Channel 5 Fox news station: KVVU-TV
Channel 13 ABC news station: www. ktnv.com

Unfortunely in Las Vegas anyone can get a Po Box, and they could live any where. But since they are using the Post office to commit a crime it is a felony, and the Post office could also press charges. SO KEEP THOSE LETTERS AND CONTACT THE DA. ALSO KEEP A COPY OF THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS< AND NEWSPAPERS, GET THIS OUT IN THE OPEN.

Whitney
Romeoville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2004 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-System-SIRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-System-SIRS-BIG-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-124301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting System (S.I.R.S)

Where to report on this Po Box

AUTHOR: Whitney - (U.S.A.)

After a little digging and talking to A lady at the post office, which gets numerous calls a day about the same PO BOX, I was advised to call the Post Office investigation site # (702) 796-5272.
The Lady I spoke to(asked to keep her name out), said she has received numerous calls a day about sending in money, and different methods to mail their money. She can do nothing but, asked that everyone call the above number.

Even if we report this in our home states, the Post Office doesn't call to Vegas. So your reports are not getting linked to each other. Make your report to, not only the DA's office, But call the Post Office too.