Complaint Review: T-moble Cell Phones

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 08, 2006

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
T-moble Cell Phones
t-mobile.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

T-moble Cell Phones ripoff I wanted to increase my minutes - why does this require a new contract? Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: We were scammed also

Am I the only one who is completely fed up with cell phone companies and their contracts? I tried to increase my minutes on with t-mobil from 700 min to 1000 (I have 4 phones) and they said I had to sign another contract! It's a rip-off!

I'd cancel and pay the outrageous fees if I could find another cell phone company that will provide good service for a reasonable price without a contract. Key word: reasonable.

I've considered Cricket but there seems to be a lot of complaints about their service. I like being able to keep in touch with my kids but I'm ready to give up on cell phones.

I don't believe that without contracts - people would cancel service after getting a great deal on a phone. If that's the case, sell the phone at a reasonable price and stand behind your service - not a contract. Stop Cell Phone Contracts!

Jan
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-moble-Cell-Phones/Phoenix-Arizona/T-moble-Cell-Phones-ripoff-I-wanted-to-increase-my-minutes-why-does-this-require-a-new-c-173444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-moble Cell Phones

We were scammed also

AUTHOR: Resident - (U.S.A.)

My wife and I reached the end of our last T-Mobile contract last summer and we were eligible for new phones. They told us if we wanted to get new phones, we had to get new numbers!

As it turned out, the salesperson was just trying to "up" his commissions by treating us like "new" customers. I thought it funny that we couldn't keep our old numbers. I said, by law we are allowed to keep our numbers, and he said "only if you are going to another carrier"!

At the time, I thought it was BS, but I had bigger fish to fry and don't use my cell phone that often so I didn't care. The bottom line is they have crooked tactics and I don't trust them.