Complaint Review: TECHONdigital

• Reported By:W. Bloomfeild Michigan
TECHONdigital
techondigital.com Internet U.S.A.

TECHONdigital.com Scam on the ordering process Internet

After ordering the Garmin zumo 550 GPS for a very good internet price. I received a call from the company, turned out to be high pressure sales that wanted me to buy this extra card at three times what the going price was. I told them I just wanted what I ordered.The rep then said I don't need the unit unless I buy these extras. He then said my order was confirmed.These units on the internet said they had them in stock,and shipping would be within three working days. Waiting my three working days,with no confirmation of shipping. Called the company and they said the order was on hold, 3-4 mos for them to come in.I then cancelled my order. This happened to another one of my friends with the same company. He followed the same route as I did. They give low prices and try to make profit off of add ons. The price is generally way over what others are selling the same thing for.Doing bussiness with these people, is not recommended.Unless you want to pay more for the item then others are selling them for.

Ron
W. Bloomfeild, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TECHONdigital/internet/TECHONdigitalcom-Scam-on-the-ordering-process-Internet-332488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECHONdigital