Complaint Review: TICKETS NOW/A TICKETMASTER COMPANY

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:AKRON Ohio
TICKETS NOW/A TICKETMASTER COMPANY
3800 Golf Road, Suite 125 Rolling Meadows, Illinois U.S.A.

TICKETS NOW TICKETS NOW/ A TICKETMASTER COMPANY MISREPRSENT THEIR COMPANY AND MISLEADING PRODUCT (800) 927-2770 Rolling Meadows Illinois

I received an e-mail from Live Nation promoting upcoming shows in my area. I proceeded to go thru the process of buying tickets for a show that I wanted to see. I was redirected to a Ticketmaster site which indicated which tickets were available. I chose the seats that I wanted which stated that they can be e-mail. When I went to pay for the tickets it gave no delivery options and added a charge of $14.95 for "Special Delivery Option". I ended up on the phone the next day for over an hour trying to get my tickets and ended up having to pick the tickets up at the venue the night of the show. So much for the $14.95 "Special Delivery Option". That charge was an utter and total rip off. I pay $15 to pick up my tickets!! Plus, I was sent a second receipt that had a price that was $20 less per ticket but had double the price service charge.Then I come to find that I paid twice the face value of the tickets!!! I'm livid! The way that the website redirects you leads you to believe that this is all part of Live Nation.

Ls19
AKRON, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TICKETS-NOWA-TICKETMASTER-COMPANY/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/TICKETS-NOW-TICKETS-NOW-A-TICKETMASTER-COMPANY-MISREPRSENT-THEIR-COMPANY-AND-MISLEADING-P-406159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TICKETS NOW/A TICKETMASTER COMPANY