Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
TLG Great Fun
www.greatfun.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun Blindsided and Confused Internet

I am single and in my 40's. I have basically struggled financially all my life; mostly from my own ignorance, but with help from 3 x-husbands. Now that I finally have my life together and am gaining control of my finances, I was totally shocked to find out that my credit card was charged for some services that I never ordered, nor knew about. I first called my credit card company; almost in tears; and then I called TLG Great Fun (mostly because I wanted to know who did this and how did they get my card; secondly to find out what type of place this was). The rep that answered the phone had very poor english; so I knew it was going to be a struggle. Finally after questioning him several times, he said he would take the charge off my card (just like that)...I was in shock a little, but still a little apprehensive that he would follow through with this. And, then when I went on the internet today and looked at all the complaints to TLG Great Fun, I realized that I'm not alone. I have been in the process of getting my credit score up (using my credit cards and paying off at the end of each month). Now, I'm inclined to cancel all my cards and start using cash again. It's a shame that one bad apple can spoil a whole bushel; but that's what's happened in this case. I hope these complaints puts this company out of business.

Irritated in ky
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/nationwide/TLG-Great-Fun-Blindsided-and-Confused-Internet-354542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun