Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Reported By: Leach — Davie Florida
TLG Great Fun
Nationwide USA

TLG Great Fun Unaware of monthly charges Nationwide

Found out today that my husband has been paying a monthly charge on my card since 2010 and now decided to ask my what was this charge.  I called the card company and they were able to get TLG on the phone so I could cancel this "service".  Apparently my husband signed up for it when he rented a car from Budget Car Rental.  He didn't know that he signed up for it nor that it was a free trail period and that he had to cancel it or they would start charging him.

It's really deceiving to give someone a free trail of something they don't even know about when they rent a car and later start charging them on that card that they used for the car rental.  The card company said they've dealt with this company alot and it's always because someone was unaware that they had signed up when they rented a car or booked a hotel.

I don't know if this is a rip off or not but I know I don't like their practices.  I just wanted people to be aware when they book a hotel or rent a car read the fine print and check your credit card for any charges that you have no knowledge of ever signing up for or purchasing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/nationwide/TLG-Great-Fun-Unaware-of-monthly-charges-Nationwide-1147854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun