Complaint Review: TLG*SHOPPER

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
shoppersadvantage.com Nationwide, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG*SHOPPER Unauthorized charge of my MasterCard for 12 months, no membership card was sent Nationwide Connecticut

The company called itself TLG*SHOPPER charged my MasterCard for $10.99/month for 12 months. When I called there - the tel.No was submitted on my credit card statement - the representative said that I was a member with a membership card and they supposed to send me catalogs, documentations etc.

I never asked for a membership and never got any documentations. When I asked how they got my name, address and a credit card number the representative said they were submitted by "Orbitz".

I made the flight reservations through Orbitz but never authorized to give my personal data to any telemarketirs.The Representative apologised for my loss of $132 but said they won't reimburse me and offered me a gift sertificate which I declined.

How can I get my money back and be safe in the future from unathorized moves from TLG*SHOPPER and Orbitz?

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLGSHOPPER/Nationwide-Connecticut/TLGSHOPPER-Unauthorized-charge-of-my-MasterCard-for-12-months-no-membership-card-was-sen-303520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*SHOPPER