Complaint Review: TOTAL CLEANSE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:poinciana Florida
TOTAL CLEANSE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
127 NW 13 Th. STREET , SUITE # 4 Nationwide U.S.A.

TOTAL CLEANSE,TOTAL CLEANSE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT I CANEL THIS OUT , JUST WANTED TO TRY THE TRAIL BOTTLE, BUT THEY JUST WON'T CANEL IT OUT !! I DON'T RECIEVE A E-MAIL WITH THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER THAT THEY SAID THEY WILL E-MAIL TO ME , IT'S THE SAME O CRAP FROM THEM BOCA RATON FLORDIA

I just wanted to try a free trail bottle , you only pay for shipping....BUT !!! once they got your account , they just keeping on sending the crap to you , I have called to canel this out ,, and they say OK,, but , it doesn't happen at all ... They will send an e-mail to you with the CONFIRMATION number to you .. BUT !!! you do not recieve one from them at all .

I guess, I'll have to go to the bank and cancel my account out and re-open another one That's going to be the pits, because ,, now I have to change my Social Sercurity Check too , ( because , they have to be called , so I can change this ,, plus I just got new checks too ) !!!! Plus , you only get back 75 % back back from them ,, when you mail it back with an RMA # so they still get you in the end ( butt ) ....

I have try to stop this 3 times now , I'll just tier of this RIP-OFF stuff !!!!I'm only on a fix income
Thanks 4 helping me

p.s. Here are some #'s they use to call them :::
877-281-9439 UT. ( total body )
866-407-1022 NV. ( www.fit-fac.com )
888-582-8080 ( bodycleansingonline )

Billing department 866-320-0038

my customer's # is :: 1286929

they say ; we do not accept inquiries VIA open email ( PLEASE DO NOT , reply to this email. )

I have done the live chat stuff to , because I counldn't get them on the phone at first ,, then I have called 3 times too , and still not a cancel this out for me..
Here is the live chat stuff :: ( https://serve.iadliveperson.net )

Evie
poinciana, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTAL-CLEANSE-SHIPPING-DEPARTMENT/nationwide/TOTAL-CLEANSETOTAL-CLEANSE-SHIPPING-DEPARTMENT-I-CANEL-THIS-OUT-JUST-WANTED-TO-TRY-THE-421346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTAL CLEANSE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT