Complaint Review: TRANSPORT CONNECTION

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Dolphinlord — California United States of America
TRANSPORT CONNECTION
63 Via Floresta Drive, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

TRANSPORT CONNECTION Bill Avrich Abuse, Threats. Cyberstalking Boca Raton, Florida

Filed for a quote through his website, and talked to him over the course of maybe 3 days. He was absolutely unprofessional. How people like him stay in business is beyond me. I informed him early on that his quote was more then I was interested in paying, and more then other quotes I have received. He immediately started on with the insults.

He asked me to call him, and I decided to just let sleeping dogs lie. I don't want a fight, I just want my car shipped.

2 days later he emails me again asking if I was still interested. I informed him again that I was not looking to spend $400 more then his competition, for essentially the same service. This is where the insults really start flying. He tells me my only options are to sell my car, or drive it myself. He once again asks me to call him.

I ignore this once again. I mean, why in gods name would anyone want to call this prick. Seriously!

I googled his name and found his arrest and felony records, his "companies" history of abusive customer service, and just a general layer of sleaze and idiocy on everything I read from him.

The next day he emails me one word.

"Bullsh*t"

Referring to my dis-interest in calling him.

I played it out on the table for him, and just told him straight that I wasn't interested in dealing with a shady redneck broker, with a felony record. That's when he blew up, and when I decided to post the whole conversation here.

Here is the last email I received from him:

Hey A**hole,
Please don't apologize. It's hardly becoming of your true nature. I'm glad that you didn't call me last night. As a matter of fact, I knew all along that you were never a real customer to begin with.  Well congratulations! I didn't realize that an idiot with an IQ of 65 was even capable of doing research. And you are excused for not wanting to do business with a convicted felon who despises sex offenders and pedophiles like yourself. A perverted punk like you would not leave prison without an a**hole stretched as wide as the Grand Canyon and looking like a chewed up wad of bubble gum.

Don't even bother replying. I already set your email address to spam/auto purge. Any further spam will be automatically deleted before it hits my inbox. F*ck you where you breathe...a**hole.

Regards, Bill Avrich
PresidentTransport Connection
Phone/fax: (561) 982-1275 Mobile: (561) 213-5261
E-mail: bill@mytransportconnection.com
www.mytransportconnection.com

Here is our entire conversation from start to finish: (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANSPORT-CONNECTION/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/TRANSPORT-CONNECTION-Bill-Avrich-Abuse-Threats-Cyberstalking-Boca-Raton-Florida-989398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANSPORT CONNECTION