Complaint Review: TRX Software Development Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Becky's Tax Service — Cadillac Michigan
TRX Software Development Inc.
906 Dashiel Street Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA

TRX Software Development Inc. Lawsuit? Murfreesboro Tennessee

I have loss a lot of business and client confidence in my income tax preparation business in 2013 because of TRX Software.  I have professionally prepared income taxes since 1999 and am good at my job, but TRX's terrible job of putting together their program for 2012 tax season has caused me nothing but grieve and long hours in an already busy time of year for my business.  I should have complained back in February, but was too busy trying to take care of my clients and get through each day!  Now that I have had a chance to reflect back on the 2012 tax season and have had to deal with IRS notices, amendments, and still having on client's state returns on hold for e-file, I wish that I would have just purchased another tax preparation software in February.  I have used TRX for nearly a decade without any problems until this year.  I wish that I had made enough money to hire a lawyer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software-Development-Inc-/Murfreesboro-Tennessee/TRX-Software-Development-Inc-Lawsuit-Murfreesboro-Tennessee-1047358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software Development Inc.