Complaint Review: Taylor Bedding Company

Taylor Bedding Company
P.O. Box 1169 Taylor, Texas United States of America

Taylor Bedding Company Taylor Bedding does not honor warranty Taylor Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bart Austin

I purchased a mattress from Mattress ETC 2 years ago. That retail store has since gone out of business. About 6 months after I bought my mattress there was large sag in the middle of the mattress. I weigh 150 lbs so I don't think it's me.

I contacted Taylor Bedding about this. I have been battling with them for over a year. I have filed complaints with the BBB as well. They are constantly giving me the run around and making it very difficult. They claim I need to bring the mattress to their HQ to have it repaired. This is the most absurd things I have ever heard. The cost of transporting the mattress and then picking it up would be worth more than a new mattress. They have no intention of ever honoring their warranties.

I have seen many other complaints on the Internet regarding Taylor bedding. Apparently this is their technique for avoiding honoring their warranties. In addition when I spoke to the President of the company he swore at me. He obviously was very frustrated that I was pursuing the warranty and not just giving up like most people. He said what the f*** is your problem.

I suggest all people to avoid buying any mattress from Taylor bedding. Make sure you know who the manufacture is before you purchase a mattress.

Bart austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Bedding-Company/Taylor-Texas-76574/Taylor-Bedding-Company-Taylor-Bedding-does-not-honor-warranty-Taylor-Texas-449549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor Bedding Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bart Austin

AUTHOR: Rodney - (United States of America)

Taylor Bedding is 107 years old and have produced over 10,000,000 pieces of Furniture and bedding since its inception. We have been one of the BBB oldest accounts and have an "A" rating. We sell through our dealer network and when our dealer is no longer in business; a customer complaint goes through our customer service department for handling. Our warranty clearly states that in that case the original purchaser may bring the product in for service repair or replacement, at no cost other than transportation.

I never talked to this individual; however, this case went through the BBB arbitration process without a successful conclution. the matter has been dropped.

If the customer wants to bring the product to our facility for repair, he still has that option open to him.

Rod