Complaint Review: Team Mobile

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: kibkit — Tampa Florida United States of America
Team Mobile
Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida United States of America

Team Mobile The Plan sold to me was not the plan that I was billed for .. it didn't exist .. I was lied to!! Tampa, Florida

I started out as a GTE wireless customer which eventually became Alltel and then Verizon Wireless, so I have essentially been with the same company for almost 20 years.  I am trying to save money, as most consumers, so I began pricing around.  When I contacted Team Mobile they had the best price.  I reviewed the plan IN DETAIL with the sales Rep several times throughout the call prior to purchasing a 4 line plan with them.  I called in once the phones were recieved and activated because the data wasn't working and I was informed that the plan I had was different from the plan that was sold to me!  Changing the plan to the correct plan meant increasing my bill about 80.00 per month!!!!!  I could have stayed with Verizon!!  When I told them I was going to cancel my service they didn't seem to be concerned at all.  I requested that they pull the recorded call so they could hear first hand that I was told SEVERAL times incorrect information!  I am frustrated & disappointed!!!  The really sad thing is that if they would have taken the time to find a plan that fit my needs I probably would stay even if it were a tad bit more than what I was quoted but they didn't.  My fear of changing wireless providers came true!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Mobile/Tampa-Florida-33635/Team-Mobile-The-Plan-sold-to-me-was-not-the-plan-that-I-was-billed-for-it-didnt-exist-960849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Mobile