Complaint Review: Techxpress.net

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
Techxpress.net
3450 Broad Street, Suite 101 SLO, California U.S.A.

Techxpress.net Doesn't Surprize They Are Ripping People Off As They Did With Me poor service and no access to anything I paid for as they are expensive SLO California

I hired Techxpress sometime ago and seeing this forum on them, it doesn't surprise me on complaints about what I am hearing. I personally thought when I hired Techxpress for web development; I was going to have access to everything I requested. Not having Dreamweaver experience a few years ago, I learned to use the software on my own finally but that was also after all the frustrations with Techxpress holding me down on limited access functions to my site as I did not have full access to everything. They told me I was going to have full access to the entire site but I was mislead on everything about access.

I feel ripped off on what I was told by them that I was going to have full access but only Techxpress could access those functions I really wanted access to as they wouldn't allow me access for what I paid for. I paid them good money and I didn't have access for what I paid for as this is what I wanted. Now that I can use Dreamweaver on my own, I am hosting my own site which required me to start from scratch as Techxpress would not refund my money back. When looking for a hoster and developer, it is an absolute necessity to have full access as this is what ftp means access to your files. I would only make it clear that access is the key with any hoster, if not find somebody else who will give you ftp access.

Mark
Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techxpressnet/SLO-California-93401/Techxpressnet-Doesnt-Surprize-They-Are-Ripping-People-Off-As-They-Did-With-Me-poor-servi-211114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techxpress.net