Complaint Review: Telliss - USBI

• Updated: Thu, October 21, 2004

• Reported By:hemet California
Telliss - USBI
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

Telliss - USBI ripoff fraudulent phone billing for internet services I see by the number of fraud complaints that I am not alone Internet

I see by the number of fraud complaints that I am not alone in regards to the fraudelant billings by USBI/ Telliss. What will it take to stop this crap. When I tried to contact USBI all I got was a busy signal, imagine that.

I had to go through my local phone service provider. When I did manage to talk TO a USBI rep he did say that my bill would be credited for the charges in 1 or 2 billing cycles. We will see.

David
hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2004 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telliss-USBI/internet/Telliss-USBI-ripoff-fraudulent-phone-billing-for-internet-services-I-see-by-the-number-o-114019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telliss - USBI