Complaint Review: Teressa Brunson

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Missy — orlando Florida United States of America
Teressa Brunson
apopka, fl apopka, Florida United States of America

Teressa Brunson Missy, internet poster, mail sender, won't give up, still on hot or not apopka, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Missy WHO????......seriously?

Likes to post stuff about people.
this is a little taste of your own med's.

Just some one who cares :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teressa-Brunson/apopka-Florida-32703/Teressa-Brunson-Missy-internet-poster-mail-sender-wont-give-up-still-on-hot-or-not-ap-704059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teressa Brunson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Missy WHO????......seriously?

AUTHOR: Teressa - (United States of America)

To Missy:

I have no idea WHO you are or WHAT I posted about you or anyone else for that matter.  Be real, you've posted my picture and my phone number and I don't even know who you are.  Why don't you be a mature adult and tell me who you are and what I SUPPOSEDLY posted.  I am sad that you felt the need to come on this site and falsely accuse me.

Again, I have no idea who you are or what I could have possibly posted that affected you so deeply that you felt the need to post my picture and phone number yet give no facts to back up your accusation.  Seems like you need to put your big girl panties on and get over it, this is childish act for attention.

Best of luck to you anyone else you decide to slander,  yes you have the right to remain anonymous and I also have the right to tell everyone that you are a liar who hides behind a website instead of confronting me with the TRUTH and some evidence to back up your accusations.

Sincerely,