Complaint Review: The Closet Factory

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2005

• Reported By:calabasas California
The Closet Factory
12800 South Broadway Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

The Closet Factory Ripoff Ruined my new house and did not repair. Ran off with my money!!! Los Angeles California

I had ordered cabinets to be instaled by Closet Factory , Inc. While installing the cabinets the broke my toilet and denied doing so. My cabinets where lop sided and chipped before I used them.

All in all, I would have gone to Home Depot and purchased my own units for about ahlf as much.

We are now setteling a lawsuit..

Barrett
calabasas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2005 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Closet-Factory/Los-Angeles-California-90061/The-Closet-Factory-Ripoff-Ruined-my-new-house-and-did-not-repair-Ran-off-with-my-money-145744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Closet Factory