Complaint Review: The Grant People

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
The Grant People
4550 W. Oakey Blvd, Suite 111, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People Ripped me off with my $2500.00 Las Vegas Nevada

I was guaranteed with a $2500.00 direct deposit, that I would receive a grant no less then $100,000 with in one year. That year ended in May of 2008 and when was contacted they wanted more money. $17,000 one time that I didn't have, and then another time they wanted another $5500 since I didn't have the previous amount. Which I never sent them. Then I tried to contact requesting the return of my $2500, and they were no longer in business. The first person I was suppose to contact about the money was Spencer Hamilton (Federal Express A/C#341-979-420) that was over the $17,000. Second time of contact over $5500 they wanted was Dave Vanlandingham (Federal Express A/C#863589970966 the date of that was 12/21/07 at 9:15 AM) which was never sent. They still try to contact us under a different name and phone number. The other address we have is 5130 S. Ft. Apache Rd Ste. 215-425, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 phone #1-702-419-2177. this is as of 7/16/2008.

James
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-People-Ripped-me-off-with-my-250000-Las-Vegas-Nevada-426692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People