Complaint Review: The Scrapbook Place Kayla DiNardo

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
The Scrapbook Place Kayla DiNardo
www.thescrapbookplace.com Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Www.thescrapbookplace.com Kayla DiNardoThe Scrapbook Place Kayla DiNardo Charged my credit card for products that were never sent. Round Rock Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

In October 2007 I ordered from this site. When I still didn't receive the product by January (they were "back ordered"), I started emailing more. I was told that I would get a refund, but it is August 2008 and no refund and she has long since stopped pretending. She no longer acknowledges my emails. I filed a report with the BBB but they were not able to get her to respond either. My order was only $35.00 but it was my money.

Jan
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbook-Place-Kayla-DiNardo/Round-Rock-Texas/Wwwthescrapbookplacecom-Kayla-DiNardoThe-Scrapbook-Place-Kayla-DiNardo-Charged-my-credit-361083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbook Place Kayla DiNardo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

AUTHOR: Kayla DiNardo - (United States of America)

I am so sorry to learn about your experience with my business, the Scrapbook Place.During 2008, my business slowed due to the economy and other factors, which I had no control over.   This circumstance had a negative impact on my cash flow and my ability to inventory product.  Many customers did experience back orders and the delay in the delivery of their orders.

Today, my business is closed, and I am reaching out in hopes that we can rectify the situation with your order and compensate you for the back ordered items that you did not receive.

Please contact me at 512-825-1498