Complaint Review: The Scrapbook Place

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Sanford Florida
The Scrapbook Place
The Scrapbook Place 7711 O'Connor Drive Round Rock, TX 78681 Internet U.S.A.

The Scrapbook PlaceThe Scrapbook Place Online order 6-3-07. They have my money. I have no products. Round Rock Texas Internet

I placed an order and my debit card was charged 6-3-07. I emailed customer service at 30 days and then continually at regular intervals. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they got no response either - basically told me I was on my own. I continue to get advertisements from them - each time I get one, I send another email asking about my order. (I did originally get a canned response saying that the company was having back order problems and that I would receive my order in approximately two weeks, but those are no longer coming.) The order is under $100, so not catastrophic, but illegal just the same.

Susan
Sanford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbook-Place/internet/The-Scrapbook-PlaceThe-Scrapbook-Place-Online-order-6-3-07-They-have-my-money-I-have-no-295199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbook Place