Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:ruskin Florida
The Secret Society
3357 H Southpart Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 775-412-6016
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The Secret Society Almost fell for it Grove City Ohio

I too received the invitation letter recently and since it was free, I figured why not. Weeks went by and there was no response, I thought I would never hear anything else from them. Then yesterday I got the letter saying how disappointed they were that I hadn't responded and they would give me one last chance to join them, but now it would cost me roughly $150 to get their book. I actually considered it, but thought I would check the internet to see if I could find out anything about this group.

Fortunately the first result was to this website, and after reading these reports they won't get a penny from me. I was surprised by how many there were and from all over the world. The way these people have preyed on others hopes and dreams truly saddens me, and that they have gotten away with it for years.

Hopefully, one day websites like this one will put these crooks, and all others like them out of business for good.

Pythos
ruskin, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-Almost-fell-for-it-Grove-City-Ohio-474431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society