Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:La Mesa California
The Secret Society
33357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Secret Society, Kevin Trudeau "In your case, your hidden talents must be phenomenal for the memmbers to select you!" I would be unbelievably flattered if I knew who these people were to nominate me!! Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Secret Society- no connection to KT

I guess Im in good company with all of you to get lured in by these people. What a crappy way to insult and let down the working guys like us. I has ordered a book from Kevin Trudeau as well but it was the Debt Relief book for my sis-in-law.

We all want to find the way to get wealth and love and are willing to work for it but I dont want to give my money to someone else for them to get rich.

What a racket!!! Why cant he be stopped from doing this? Why cant there be a class action suit to shut him up!! Thanks to your site from keeping me from jumping in the fire. Way to go!!

Pammy
La Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio/The-Secret-Society-Kevin-Trudeau-In-your-case-your-hidden-talents-must-be-phenomenal-fo-357979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society

Secret Society- no connection to KT

AUTHOR: Caffeine Queen - (U.S.A.)

I've never bought any of Kevin Trudeau's books. I don't have a TV and have never seen him on TV. I question whether he is the connection to the Secret Society. The only things I've mailordered lately are a flowering plant and a winter coat. Maybe this so-called secret society just buys up mailing lists. Many companies sell their mailing lists. Probably KT sold his customer mailing list.

It was the same story for me as with everyone else. I knew it had to be a scam but I was curious. I'm not sure what I was supposed to "get" from reading the five stories which were badly punctuated and poorly written, all probably by the same person. I still want to know what's in the copy of the manuscript. Why isn't anyone telling? One person said he or she purchased it but couldn't get a refund. I think many of us on this list would like to get a look at it. If someone bought it, would you please post the contents on the internet and provide a link? Or at least give us the general idea of what it says so we can clearly see it for the fraud that it is? That would be the best way to save a great many desperate people some money, I think.

My booklet with the five stories came with a letter that was dated the day after the envelope was postmarked. I guess they wrote it in the future, lol. Then it arrived several days past the Friday I was supposed to order the copy of the translated manuscript by, oops. Apparently, I'll be getting the "disappointed" letter soon.

I can't spare the money to buy the book/translated copy of the manuscript to satisfy my curiosity. Maybe someone will leave it at the bus stop for me.