Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Lodi California
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
PO Box 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Received prize report of funds in the amount of $12,000,000.00 which remain unclaimed. Dallas Texas

I received a letter today (07/10/08) telling me that it was a registered notice that the entire sum of $12,000,000.00 in cash remains unclaimed and that my immediate attemtion was required. I scanned down to the bottom of the page and saw where they were asking me to return the claim for with a processing fee of $5.00 and I immediately knew it was a scam. I went to the Rip Off
Report website to confirm what I already knew. Next, I took a large felt marker and I wrote down the length of their letter "THIS IS A SCAM! SHAME ON YOU!" I then put the letter back in their envelope and mailed it back. I recommend everyone do this. It will cost you a stamp, you will get a lot of satisfaction and they will get the message that people are on to them!

Lodi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau/Dallas-Texas-75354-9012/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-Received-prize-report-of-funds-in-the-amount-of-120000000-349758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau