Complaint Review: The Talent People - FRED HODGES

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By:greenbrier Tennessee
The Talent People - FRED HODGES
50 Music Square West Suite 407 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

The Talent People - FRED HODGES ripoff this man is a con artist, and a pervert!!! Nashville Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This never Happened

A friend recommended Fred Hodges to me, so I went and met with him and some how let him con me out of $100! He said he needed a deposit before he would get me work. He took my measurements and had his hands all over me, then he stroked my leg. He also made sure the door was locked! That was my first clue.

He lies about everything. He has no intentions of getting anyone work or paying them when they do get a job. My friend did work and when Fred got the money, he won't pay him. It's only $100. He sits in his office and smokes dope all day and drinks. He's a low-life scum bag loser, just waiting to scam his next victim.

Please help put a stop to this criminal! Let's put him in jail where he belongs! I don't want the same thing to happen to any other young girls. Please contact me if you would like to help make sure Fred Hodges gets what he deserves!!! Remember Fred, pay back is hell! You have **** up big time messing with this chick!

Don't get mad, get even!!!
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Talent-People-FRED-HODGES/Nashville-Tennessee-37203/The-Talent-People-FRED-HODGES-ripoff-this-man-is-a-con-artist-and-a-pervert-Nashvill-116320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Talent People - FRED HODGES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This never Happened

AUTHOR: fredh - (United States of America)

These facts never happened, there are people who would say anything,Been an agent 20 yrs.
I don't need to Hassle Talent ,Just book them , I have no criminal history just traffic tickets
This is meant to blow up my business, cause we do get work, some hate on us...I in doing the right thing people..God as my witness