Complaint Review: The Urban Q

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2002

• Reported By:plymouth ma
The Urban Q
Nationwide U.S.A.

URBAN Q ripped me off over a year ago. I'm glad I'm not the onlt one who has been ripped off by them. They sell you expesive name brand clothes for half price. And they offer you a rebate for almost all your money back. But the only problem I ended up spending 275 total ( not to mention an expensive shipping and handling) And I never got my money back because I failed to send back the rebates with the rebate number on the outside of the envelope properly. I called to explain I had made a mistake and I was rudely told I cannot get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Urban-Q/nationwide/URBAN-Q-RIPPED-ME-OFF-OVER-A-YEAR-AGO-16197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Urban Q