Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales ripoff! illegitimate! never recieved magazines! Denton Texas

on may 16 2005 a young man came to my door selling magazine subscriptions. i was carrying in groceries and was supposed to be on bedrest being pregnant with my daughter, but invited him in for a glass of water since it was hot.

he showed me all the magazine options. im not much of a magazine person, but my fiancee is. so i decided that ordering him some Men's Health would be nice and cheap, considering he just went and bought a new one each month. i called the company, gave them my credit card, was approved, received a receipt. everything seemed fine.

my daughter was born in October of that year, so things were hectic for awhile. it wasnt until we started moving in April of 2006 that we realized that we had never recieved a single magazine. We waited a little longer, thinking maybe it would take time for the change of address to take effect for our new place that we moved into in July 2006.

it's now January of 2007 and we have never recieved a single magazine! 85.00 dollars right down the drain! thats 5 boxes of diapers! im furious! i wonder if these poor kids walking door to door know that they are a part of ripping people off.

Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-ripoff-illegitimate-never-recieved-magazines-Denton-Texas-232591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales