Complaint Review: Ticket Master - Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, October 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 30, 2005

• Reported By:Henderson North Carolina
Ticket Master - Entertainment Rewards
www.entertainment.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Ticket Master - Entertainment Rewards Website is not active. Cannot redeem coupon or make any contact via website. Internet

bought tickets through Ticketmaster online and was offered a $25 cash back for purchasing additional tickets within 180 days.

I am not able to access the website at all therefore cannot apply for the $25

I am not able to access the website at all therefore cannot cancel my subscription (which will cost me $9/mo) I don't even want to think about them having my credit info!

It all looks pretty bogus. I am usually smarter than this, guess they caught me in a weak moment. My bad.

Henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2005 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Master-Entertainment-Rewards/Internet-Nationwide/Ticket-Master-Entertainment-Rewards-Website-is-not-active-Cannot-redeem-coupon-or-make-162628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Master - Entertainment Rewards