Complaint Review: Topaz Financial, Swiftrock, And Mesarock

• Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: Trixiec1 — New Hampshire USA
Topaz Financial, Swiftrock, And Mesarock
mesarock.com Houston, Texas United States of America

Topaz Financial, Swiftrock, And Mesarock SwiftRock This "christian" based co.toldus we could get out of debt in 3 years. All the money we gave them to negotiate our debt went to pay their FEES! Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: I want to help, please call

Beware of this company!  They will take your money and do nothing to negotiate your debt down.  They call themselves a "christian based" company. Hah, no christian I know would treat anyone this way.  They send you a nice plan and call to check on you, they set up a "special" bank account for you so all your money will still be under your control.  What you don't know until you look into your special acct is that all the money you've been putting in has gone to Mesarocks FEES!  They charge over $600 for at least 4 or 5 setup fees!  How many times do they need to setup? They absolutely did not contact any of my creditors or negotiate anything towards reducing our debt.

This Co. has an F rating with the better business bureau.  They deserve it. I now have to file Bankruptsy as the only viable way to clear my debts.  I am disabled and on a fixed income. So Beware of these scammers and don't fall for their sweet sales pitch.  Its all LIES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Topaz-Financial-Swiftrock-And-Mesarock/Houston-Texas-/Topaz-Financial-Swiftrock-And-Mesarock-SwiftRock-This-christian-based-cotoldus-we-cou-503137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Topaz Financial, Swiftrock, And Mesarock

I want to help, please call

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Hello everyone - my name is Steve and I'm a senior manager at Swiftrock Financial. This thread was brought to my attention so I felt I should address it here with you directly. It's not my intention to engage in a debate; rather, I would like to provide an immediate solution for you to address any *valid* concerns which are posted above.

Swiftrock Financial is a solutions-based debt settlement company located in Austin Texas. We have been in business since 2006, have over 6,800 clients, hundreds of employees and we settle over 7 million dollars a month in debt for our clients. This post is *not* meant to be an advertisement, but a precursor to the following statement: It's a full time job in itself satisfying each and every one of our many customers. Although we strive for complete customer satisfaction, it is unrealistic to believe that 100% of customers in any business of our size would be satisfied all the time.  Because of this, coupled with the fact that competitors often use the anonymity of the internet to slander our company, I must employ these alternative methods to help deal with incorrect statements about our business.

Per policy, as we always tell our clients and our sales representatives, "if a customer has a concern, simply pick up the telephone and *call* us." As the assistant Director of Compliance I will personally take your call and I assure you that I will assist in any way I can to help you. The phone number below is my direct line, it rings at my desk, and I am here to assist you.

Thank you for the opportunity to post this and please contact me at the number below between the hours of 10AM - 8Pm CST Monday through Thursday, 8AM - 5PM CST Friday.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,