Jefferson

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Alex D — East Chicago Indiana
Town and Country remodeling
7026 Kennedy Ave Hammond, Indiana USA

Town and Country remodeling Dean White Scam artists at their best, shoddy work, demand payment and them double your cost with no authorization Hammond Indiana

I saw a few other reports on this company and they are spot on. We contracted this company to fix the gutters and flashing and patch some siding. the original contract was agreed to in February. We paid this man 1/2 of the money upfront. a month later with little work done, he tells me he needs more money for the job. there were unexpected expenses. we gave him some more money. 4 months go by and no additional repairs were made. We called about getting the repairs completed becuae we now had water coming into the areas that were stripped of siding and flashings.

he sends a guy out who places flashing over the areas witout properly fastening the flashing. it looks like it wall fall off at any minute and there are gaps where birds have now made into homes.

they tell me the work is completed and to my surprise, the invoice has doubled and he is demanding immediate payment. it is to the point where he is now harassing me and my partner. he has also threatened to put a mechanics lien on the home.

i would not use this company to clean my toilet. beware !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-and-Country-remodeling/Hammond-Indiana-46321/Town-and-Country-remodeling-Dean-White-Scam-artists-at-their-best-shoddy-work-demand-pa-1163076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town and Country remodeling