• Report: #207656

• Updated: Sun, September 10, 2006

• Reported By:miami Florida
ToyGlobe
Www.toyglobe.com Internet U.S.A.

ToyGlobe Repeatedly asked to cancel order within 24 hours. No respond to emails ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ORDER NEVER CHARGED

On August 22, 2006 I ordered an action figure for my daughter through this web site.The cost of the figure was $14.95. I found it rather strange that there was no description of shipping fees upon placing the order. On the following business day (Aug. 23), I received a confirmation from ToyGlobe confirming that my order was processed.

To my dismay, the shipping for this figure was outrageous, especially for the the fact that the item is sent USPS and not UPS or FedEX and the fact that I live on the East Coast (ToyGlobe is supposedly located on the East Coast). I ended up paying $26.50 for this figure. I was not pleased with this transaction.

Before I completed this order, I read all cancellation procedures. On their website it states that if a customer cancels an order within 24 hours, there will be no "restocking" fees applied. I immediately e-mailed ToyGlobe to cancel this order upon receipt of order confirmation. It was not even 24 hours.

Today is August 24th and I have not received any confirmation on my cancellation, therefore i sent another e-mail. I find it very interesting that this company does not have a customer service telephone number.

After noticing how many reports this company has, i now understand that I did not do my research and i may have become a victim of their unprofessionalism. I have the hunch that this company is not going to respond to my e-mails then try to stiff me with some kind of "restocking" fee after cancellation notification was sent immediately upon receipt of order confirmation. It is unfortunate that their are businesses out there that are quick to take your money however posses no business tactics for customer service. I recognize why there is no contact telephone number on their website.

This alone should have been a clue that I was making an unwise choice. No shipping fee information upon ordering should have been clue # 2 that I was making an unwise choice. I don't know whether this issue will be resolve at this point (after reading how much negative feedback this company has). I will definately use this site for future reference.

Oscar

Oscar
miami, Florida
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ToyGlobe/internet/ToyGlobe-Repeatedly-asked-to-cancel-order-within-24-hours-No-respond-to-emails-ripoff-Int-207656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ToyGlobe

ORDER NEVER CHARGED

AUTHOR: John - (Canada)

Hello OSCAR. Your order was cancelled as per the policy and never charged. You are lying about the charge, and as a matter of fact your shipping rates were shown to you immediately once you placed your order. Below is your invoice. If you have proof of your card being charged place it here so everyoen can see it. Don't make false accusations.

TOYGLOBE-159171 Date: 2006-08-22

Shipping & Handling: $ 10.05
Insurance: $ 1.50
Tax: $ 0.00

Total(): $ 26.50

Comments:
SHIP STATUS:THIS ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED