Complaint Review: Tractor Supply Company

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: ImaPistol — Brown City Michigan USA
Tractor Supply Company

Tractor Supply Company TSC 4Health Dog Food made by Diamond denied by Sales Associates Refused Refund Sick Dogs Internet

I will try and make this short and sweet.  On a regular trip to TSC my regular dog food was out of stock.  Upon asking Sales Associate if there was any on back not yet put out on shelves they said it was discontinued.  I was in a panic as owner/breeder and showing of 5 large breed dogs (0ne currently pregnant) not being able to get my regular food.  The sales associate recommended 4Health brand.  I really had no choice other than calling t several other TSC stored and other retailers to get my current food I could only get one small bag.  Sp I went ahead and got the 4Health.  As stated above I am feeding 5 large breed dogs, I purchase 2 40# bags at a time.  The food was awful had adverse reaction, dogs gassing up, severe diarrhea, dehydration.  I tried to gradually switch my pregnant female with the small bag of regular food. [continued below]....
.....  She lost weight began vomiting.  I called the TSC store and they offered me refund.  I drove 15 miles to the store and brought back my second bag and it was only 1/4 full and they refused refund because on my receipt it showed I bought 2 bags and was only returning the second bag at 1/4 full.  I called TSC I emailed TSC no response from anyone in corporate vie email or return call.  My litter is due in 10 days.  I finally got my regular food shipped in for her and she is back to eating but she is visually thin and has constant eye boogers.

Second part of my complaint, the sales associate told me the food was exclusively made and manufactured by TSC.  I was specific that my dogs not eat anything associated with Diamond.  Well after researching, I find out that I was lied to by the sales associate and it is manufactured by Diamond.  I submitted 3 reviews on the dog food being specific to the food itself and my experience with it.  I rated it 2 stars, 1 star and 3 stars.  Each time my review was rejected.  I went to several other forums and see that the food itself is not a favorite among many yet they screen reviews for their brand of food specifically to mislead buyers.  You can copy and paste word for word your review on another non TSC brand of food and they will approve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tractor-Supply-Company/internet/Tractor-Supply-Company-TSC-4Health-Dog-Food-made-by-Diamond-denied-by-Sales-Associates-Ref-1002489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tractor Supply Company