Complaint Review: Trademark Management Group

Hovchild Blvd Tinton Falls, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 732-643-9600
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Trademark Management Group; Wave Management Group (WMG) S-C-A-M!!!! Calls you for IMMEDIATE hire, only to find...not so much! Tinton Falls New Jersey

I was so excited when I got both an email and a phone call this VERY morning from Trade Management Group, after being out of work for almost a year.  Jamie was very sweet and charming and enthusiastic about speaking with me. The job sounded too good to be true!  IMMEDIATE HIRE?? On the job training for "Customer Service" with the ability to move up to "Sr. Manager" within 2 years with absolutely NO experience at all, EVER???? How could this be a bad thing?

Wait.  Yeah it is.  They called saying that they saw my resume on Careerbuilder (which s**ks because I thought at least that site was safe from scams) and how I'm exactly what they are looking for.  It would be a liason position between the client and the customer with "direct contact" with customers - main clients being Verizon and Home Depot with plenty of opportunities to move up quickly within the company. [continued below]....

.....

I was so excited I even called my mother to tell her about the pending interview (it's been a long year). After thinking about it, I realized that something just didn't feel right though, so I did some research and found their webite (alot of happy, smiling people, but no information about the actual company function).  Ffter finding this website and reading ALL of the reports, I called Jamie back. (732)-643-9600

I asked her if Trademark Management is associated with Wave Marketing ("no', she said, 'we are Trademark Management, not Wave Marketing") - although my caller ID says "WMG".  I let her know that Andrew is named specifically on several websites as being a shyster, and that Samantha was also named and Jamie informed that, lo and behold, Samanatha doesn't work there anymore, and that she, Jamie, now has Samantha's position.

All of this just confirms that Wave Marketing and Trademark Management are one and the same and that Andrew is still at it.

I called my husband to vent and he reminded me (because I've apparently blocked it out) that I interviewed with these people (under a different company name which I cannot remember) a couple of years ago and it was the same thing.  Interview, second interview, standing in Home Depot, using your own car and gas (at $4 a gallon I don't think so) and you go wherever they send you.

I'm so disappointed that I HAD to report them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trademark-Management-Group/Tinton-Falls-New-Jersey/Trademark-Management-Group-Wave-Management-Group-WMG-S-C-A-M-Calls-you-for-IMMEDIA-1137732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trademark Management Group