Complaint Review: Transfirst Merchant Services Merchant Express Transfirst Merchant Express

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Ron Roberts — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Transfirst Merchant Services Merchant Express Transfirst Merchant Express
3131 S Vaugh Way, #350, Aurora, CO 80014 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Transfirst Merchant Services Merchant Express Transfirst Merchant Express Mary Schaffer, Victoria, Megan Keogh Theft by Deception | Stealing Millions from Smalll Businesses | Aurora, Colorado

Transfirst Merchant | transfirst.com, is literally stealing hundreds of millions of dollars annually from merchants!

I signed up for Transfirst Merchant services. I was approved by Victoria (Customer Relations Specialist) who was assigned to me assured me that my two Wellness Books, were accepted by their merchant. She said, I guaranteed you're not in violation. Her number and ext. is 877.746.0629 Ext. 6638.

I didn't want to activate my fee based account until I was guaranteed that I wouldn't be in violation. I accepted their authorization contract (which starts my fees with the company) and started accepting credit card payments.

I activated my account on March 26, 2013 I accepted 10 payments and only 3 went through. I told my buyers that it was their fault and to call their bank. Payments were rejected for two more days then I called the bank and they said my account was closed--because I was in violation for selling two wellness books that had been approved before I activated my account?  My account was only open for 2 days.

I tried calling Mary Schaffer and Victoria five times and no returned calls.  They are supposed to be working with me. Mary called my twice and I immediately called her back, told her I was home all day no calls.

On March 13, 2013, I received a monthly bill of $43.04 for an account I had opened for two days.
Transfirst is also holding my payments, even though all my buyers have their products. I told them to call the buyers and verify they have my products. They told me no.

My main concern is... this has cost me $220 dollars, what if they do this to 1 million people annually? They guarantee them a merchant account, charge them, keep their money and close they're account without telling them. The company would make hundreds of millions of dollars a year on
stealing from people?

Thus far, I have filed with both Kentucky and Colorado Attorney Generals offices,  going to the newspapers and do some investigative research and to 60 Minutes!  I bet this type of fraud is happening nationwide to small businesses. I know that Paypal has stolen hundreds of millions dollars from small businesses, just Google Paypal (scam).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transfirst-Merchant-Services-Merchant-Express-Transfirst-Merchant-Express/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Transfirst-Merchant-Services-Merchant-Express-Transfirst-Merchant-Express-Mary-Schaffer-V-1027209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transfirst Merchant Services Merchant Express Transfirst Merchant Express