Complaint Review: Tranzparts, Scott Yaslow, Carman Yaslow, Desirae Eargood And Lou

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Covington Pennsylvania
Tranzparts, Scott Yaslow, Carman Yaslow, Desirae Eargood And Lou
4709 30th. Ave. South Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Tranzparts Inc., Scott Yaslow, Carman Yaslow, Desirae Eargoodtranzparts, Scott Yaslow, Carman Yaslow, Desirae Eargood And Lou FRAUD! LIARS! Paid them $900. and they sent me junk transmission. Tampa Florida

I bought transmission on ebay in Feb. paid for it imediately with Paypal. They sent me tranny that doesn't work. They sent parts for our mechanic to put in. Still didn't work. He never returns calls.

2 weeks after Desirea said they were sending tranny out that monday. I put bad feedback and he called. Said he would send different tranny, he wanted me to withdraw my feedback that night. I said not until things are right. I haven't heard anything from them since and it has been 2 more weeks.

I called them today. They was supposed to call me back. Supposedly Scott or Lou wasn't there and would be back in about 20 minutes. I never got a call!So here it is almost JUNE and I still have NOTHING! These people lie, cheat and steal!

I also have a very good transmission garage putting this in truck. He put first one in had to take it out. Put the parts in that they sent. Put tranny back in only to have to take it back out. They said they would have Fedex pick up tranny when they delivered a tranny that works. Now mechanic has this piece of junk packaged up on a skid in his way because they were supposed to be picking it up months ago!!

Covington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tranzparts-Scott-Yaslow-Carman-Yaslow-Desirae-Eargood-And-Lou/Tampa-Florida-33619/Tranzparts-Inc-Scott-Yaslow-Carman-Yaslow-Desirae-Eargoodtranzparts-Scott-Yaslow-Car-335913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tranzparts, Scott Yaslow, Carman Yaslow, Desirae Eargood And Lou