Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct - Florida Way Direct - Lucid Long Distance

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
Travel Life Go Direct - Florida Way Direct - Lucid Long Distance
travellifegodirect.com South Pasedena, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct - Florida Way Direct - Lucid Long Distance Lucid Long Distance I called the numbers to cancel but was still charged by Lucid Long Distance South Pasedena Florida No Refund Yet Ripoff South Pasedena Florida

I have seen the other reports I also received a phone call from them and agreed to the travel portions.I did call in time to cancel Travel Life and Travel Direct.

There was no information in the packets I received about Lucid Long Distance. I called to cancel the other 2 thinking I was done. Boy was I wrong. $49.95 per month for a long distance calling card that I did not want or need!. I'm not sure how they got my information or phone number or even if I would have a case since I don't remember how everything went on the phone.

I wanted to post here to maybe help someone else. If there are enough maybe something can be done. Also, I read the other posts on this company but I dont use Citi Bank. It's possible that's why I gave out my information or why I was comfortable agree to receive the free trial.

I did call Lucid to cancel once I saw the money out of my account they were to also give me a refund. I have called 3 times to find out why I have not received the refund I kweep getting some stupid reason & then they say I will have it within a week still dont! BEWARE!!!!

Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Florida-Way-Direct-Lucid-Long-Distance/South-Pasedena-Florida/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Florida-Way-Direct-Lucid-Long-Distance-Lucid-Long-Distance-I-cal-270890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct - Florida Way Direct - Lucid Long Distance