occurring

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Sanger Texas
Treehouse Marketing
404 West 505 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing consumer fraud rip-off Provo Utah

Sales representative presented a weight loss patch program selling at $199.95. I refused this. I was then offered a trial program for $19.90 which I purchased and paid for. However, I never received anything but my account was billed both the $19.90 and $199.95. I immediately closed the credit card because I had no idea what this purchase was.

After finding out it was Treehouse Marketing through my credit card service, I tried to contact the company by phone and e-mail. I received no response. Beware of these fast-talking, misrepresenting sales people associated with this company.

Tamara
Sanger, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Provo-Utah/Treehouse-Marketing-consumer-fraud-rip-off-Provo-Utah-46240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing