pause

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:Owings Mills Maryland
Treehouse T/a Thm-turley Thompson
404 W. 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing T/A Turley Thompson ripoff thieves Provo Utah

I ordered a stop smoking aid from Treehouse Marketing back in January of 2003. I was told the amount would be approximately $39.00. They charged me $229.95.

I tried fighting that one but they gave me some song and dance. When I got my charge card bill in February, they billed me twice for one product. They billed my credit card on 2/12/03 and 2/14/03 for $229.95 each time. I called a girl named Charmaine at this company and told her I was double billed.

She said they would refund $229.95 back to my credit card. That never happened. I called her again in Mid April and she said they decided to send me a check instead and I would have it within a week. Never happened. I called her again around the 3rd wk of April and she said it would be mailed out in April sometime. Never happened.

I called today, May 2nd, and spoke to CHarmaine again and got no satisfaction so I spoke to the manager, a man named Brett. He said he could not go into the reasons why, but hopefully, they would be mailing me a check sometime in the near future. I tried telling him that this is not a refund for a product received or returned. This was a double billing and it is MY money. What can I do? I think I need an attorney.

Lynn
Owings Mills, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Ta-Thm-turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-TA-Turley-Thompson-ripoff-thieves-Provo-Utah-55430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse T/a Thm-turley Thompson