Complaint Review: Triad Financial Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, April 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Dundee Oregon
Triad Financial Corporation
P.O. Box 3299 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Triad Financial - WFS has been saying we are behind 2-3 pmts. send 986.00, or they will reposess, then they reported to another Financial Co that we were current and had made a payment on Mar. 31. ripoff Huntington Beach California

*Consumer Comment: Your credit

We started being called 2-3 sometimes 4 times daily stating we were past due 2-3 pymnts and were very nasty and threatening as in they woould be reposessing our car. We gave them bank print outs that showed where all payments were made and they even sent us their files which showed we were not late or behind.

I just recieved in the mail on April 8th that I owe $932.24 , past due amt. $609.40 fees/charges $50.60 with total of $982.84. We are now behind our Mar. payment due to waiting to see what they were up to. Today I just recieved a call from WFS Financial, the company we had our truck financed through and they reposessed it last month.

Today they told me that according to their records we are not late on anything, that our house payment is current, and that they can not see where we cannot make the $500.00 payment to them. I am on disability from work and receive approx$184.00 a week from my union. And the store I work for has a one time help thru whatis called Gold Star and they made two house payments plus the park rent for one month.

So Triad had told them we were current and had made a payment on Mar. 31 which is not true. I was called a liar. Not only is Triad lying to us, they gave private info to WFS Financial. So now they are threatening us with being sued. I would like to know what Triad does to keep changing what we owe and why they would give WFS information that is inaccurate and be so nasty calling my husband and myself liars.

I would never do business with either of them ever again. I'd walk first and since I'm 61 that would be difficult since I live about 6 miles from town and where I work as soon as I'm able to go back.

Patricia
Dundee, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial-Corporation/Huntington-Beach-California-92605-3299/Triad-Financial-WFS-has-been-saying-we-are-behind-2-3-pmts-send-98600-or-they-will-re-185893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial Corporation

Your credit

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

I have worked in the auto loan industry for years. I just wanted to let you know - if you have a loan/debt with WFS they have a right to pull your credit report. They will see what you have paid recently, what inquiries you have made (celluar phones, utilities, etc). Triad and other auto loan companies report your pay history to the credit bureau. These reports usually run behind in accuracy.

Naturally the guy at WFS had no right to call you a liar. I hoped I have help explain how he could have that information.

~Just another collector. :)