• Report: #207241

• Submitted: Mon, August 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
True Logic Financial, Midland Funding
PO Box 4387 Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

True Logic Financial, Midland Funding ripoff Englewood Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: not your bill

I recently received a letter from True Logic Financial Corporation. Therewithin, it stated I owed $52.80 to MCI Communications.

Knowing I never had an account with MCI, I called the number on the letter. When I was finally connected with a representative from True Logic, I informed him this was incorrect. There was absloutly no way this is. I have never had an account with MCI.

After that, he stated, in a very hostile manner, it did not matter and that every day I did not pay him, my credit score would drop and is dropping as we speak. I responded telling him he did not need to be belligerent. He said "define belligerent". I said "hostile". His response "I am in no way being hostile. All calls are recorded and if managment feels my service is unacceptable, they will notify me. To this day I have not had one citation" (I had to paraphrase some on his last response, but the content is dead on).

Thereafter, I told him I wanted to get to the bottom of this before I gave anybody anything. We shall see.

Tomorrow I am notifying the credit bureaus and the police of fraud.

Does anybody have other advice regarding what I should do?

Tim
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Logic-Financial-Midland-Funding/Englewood-Colorado-80155-4387/True-Logic-Financial-Midland-Funding-ripoff-Englewood-Colorado-207241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Logic Financial, Midland Funding

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

not your bill

AUTHOR: Camil - (U.S.A.)

if what you say is true and the bill isnt yours you need to file and affadavid of fraud and have it noterized then send it in also you will want to file a police report as well