• Report: #209723

• Reported By:Hudson Wisconsin
True
www.true.com Internet U.S.A.

True ripoff Nationwide

True.com is a ripoff company. I joined in Jan 2005 for a free trial, At the time, it did NOT mention you had to call to cancel in the membership agreement.

So, I cancelled everything online and my card was not charged, So I figured I had cleared everything. Then in Aug 2006. My bank account became overdrawn and I wnadered why, So I looked at my statement and lo and behold there was a $49.99 charge from True!

I then called them to find out why they did this and they informed me that I had to cancel over the phone! I asked for a refund but they said they don't give refunds but will cancel my membership! I then asked for this incompetent's supervisor and expalined the situation and he informed that they have been trying to bill me since Feb 2005 and I told him that if he'd really been trying that he would've succeded because I've had the same card for 5 years and that this was a crock of bs!

He then told me I should file a fraud report with my bank if I want to get my money back!

This is the most horrible experience I've ever had with any internet business. Please stay away from these ppl. if you you have ever joined them please replace your card immediately or you could suffer the same problem.

Eric
Hudson, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True/internet/True-ripoff-Nationwide-209723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True